Frequently Asked Questions:
I did not receive the welcome email. What should I do?
Please check your spam box. If it is not there, attempt to log into the site using the username and password you selected while joining. You will be taken to a screen where you can make changes and have the welcome mail re-sent. If you used Verizon, ATT, Bell South, Southwestern Bell, any other Bell or a shared server, please use another email address. Unconfirmed accounts are deleted after 7 days.
I don't remember my username or my password. What should I do?
If you registered with a legitimate email address your username and password can be sent to you. Just click on any "Lost password" link you find and enter the email address you registered. Your username and password will be sent as long as the email address you enter is found in our database. You cannot enter a different email address from the one that you registered.
When I log in, I get logged right back out. What is wrong?
There is a 99.9% chance your browser is rejecting cookies from the site. If you are using explorer:
1) click tools at the top of your browser
2) click on internet options
3) click the "privacy" tab
4) click edit
5) cut and paste curvyliciousbbws.com in the the text box.
6) click allow.
7) click ok.
How do I correct information in my profile?
1) Click on the link at the top that says "Profile".
2) Click the word "edit" beside the section you want edit.
3) Select your correct choices
4) Click "submit" to save your changes.
Why do I keep getting error messages whenever I try to do anything?
You receive this message because you probably just updated your profile. When profiles are updated they are placed in inactive status. When approved, they are restored to active status.
Why can't I see myself online?
This because you probably just updated your profile. When profiles are updated they are placed in inactive status. When approved, they are restored to active status.
I changed a profile or album photo but I still see the old one in my profile or in my album, why?
Click your browsers refresh button and you will see the new one.
I uploaded a profile or gallery photo but I cannot see it on my profile or in my album, why?
It was deleted because it did not comply with the photo policy.
What is the photo policy?
1) In addition to fully clothed pictures, tasteful photos in apparel such as, swimsuits, speedos and thongs, that show cleavage, chest, stomach, thighs, etc., are allowed on public profile photos at Curvyliciousbbws.com.
2) Photos displaying genitalia, which includes womens bare breast, are not permitted on your public profile photo.
3) Photos displaying landscapes, families, sunsets, etc. are not permitted on your public profile photo.
4) You may submit one photo for your profile and five for your album. The same restrictions above apply.
5) Your Album can be public or password protected.
Why can't I have a landscape, family or sunset as a profile photo?
Members can view new members with photos and we also have featured members. When a member looks at either of them, they want to see a person; in other words, you!
Can I hide my profile?
Only Premier Members can hide their profile.
1) From "Home" click on "Preferences."
2) Scroll the list check the hide my profile option.
3) If you are a top rated member, hiding will not remove you from the list. Please contact the admin to be removed.
Can I block members from sending me email?
Only Premier Members can block members.
1) From the email click on block
2) The member will no longer be able to contact you.
Can I UNblock members from sending me email?
Only Premier Members can UNblock members.
1) From the left side menu, click on Blocked Members.
2) Find the member and click on their name
3) Click Unblock
How do I receive matches in my email?
Go to advanced search and select the settings for a mate that you desire. Click save & search. From "Member Home" click on "Preferences." Scroll the list to the 2nd item, check the box for yes and then select how often you want them sent. Click save at the end.
How can I STOP receiving matches in my email?
Click on "Home" in the top menu then click on "Preferences." Scroll the list to the 2nd item and remove the check.
How do I cancel my membership?
1) While logged in, click "Home" in the top menu.
2) Look for the RED link that says "cancel account".
3) Accept and click submit and your account will be cancelled and your profile deleted.
Do I need to cancel my SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS if I want to cancel my membership?
No. We do not offer recurring subscriptions so there is no need to cancel anything. When your paid duration expires you will not be rebilled.
Can I get a refund on the remaining balance of my SUBSCRIPTION if I cancel?
No. Why? Because we allow you to experience the site prior to subscribing.